Precision Concrete Pumping, Inc. located in Albany & Yonkers, New York is a full service concrete pumping company that covers all of New York State, and Northern New Jersey. Precision is currently pumping concrete into the Freedom tower, and they are using JGB Enterprise's EagleCrete Concrete Placement Hose to do it!!! Precision Concrete, is one of JGB Enterprises most valued customers in the concrete placement industry, and we're obviously very proud to be supplying them our Eaglecrete hose for the Freedom Tower project!
JGB Enterprise's General Manager Josh Defino said, "JGB Enterprises is proud to be doing our part in the freedom tower project. JGB is also a proud supplier of hose to the US military, and is keeping America working with our made in the USA TUFF GUARD Perfect Garden Hose program"
For more information on Precision Concrete Pumping visit, http://www.precisionconcretepump.com/index.php.
And, for more information on JGB's Eaglecrete Hose visit, www.jgbhose.com.
And as usual, don't forget to subscribe to our blog over there to the right for cool stories like this, and all things hose!!!
- Freedom Tower Passes The Empire State Building Today (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- New Freedom Tower to Surpass Empire State Building Today (neatorama.com)
- Freedom tower officially becomes largest building in New York City (mega949.com)
- Freedom tower officially becomes largest building in New York City (640whlo.com)
- Freedom tower officially becomes largest building in New York City (radio.woai.com)